IndivisibleUlster.com is a collaborative space to support Indivisible and allied political action groups in New York’s 18th & 19th congressional district who support these values:
- Defend the United States Constitution against anti-democratic extremism.
- Expose and fight against media and social platforms that amplify conspiratorial messages and misinforms/disinforms the public.
- Focus on local, state, and congressional advocacy. We expect our elected representatives and local public officials to serve as our voice at all levels of government.
- Embrace and model progressive economic and social justice values of inclusion, respect, and fairness in all our actions.
- Collaborate with other political action groups to strengthen and preserve our democratic government through constituent power.
With an immediate focus on driving voter engagement, this site features:
Ranging from resistance actions to community-based forums promoting progressives values of inclusion, protection and fairness
CALLS TO ACTION
Focussed on our elected officials at the Federal, State, and Local levels of government
STATE & COUNTY LEGISLATION
Often overshadowed by national media, but have more impact on our daily lives
JOIN THE TEAM.
IndivisibleNY19.com is always looking for volunteers. While we appreciate any and all help offered to us, we are currently searching for:
- WordPress – Content Entry & Formatting Editors
- Writers / Bloggers / Journalists
- Web developer
For more information to see how you can help, or to make a connection, please contact us using the form on this page.